I put together a list of publicly announced enterprise blockchain pilots in Canada. Did I miss any?
(I only looked at pilots that are specific to an application within a large enterprise or government context. I did not include research efforts or startups)
- TMX, Payments Canada, and the Bank of Canada: Blockchain Used to Settle Stocks in Bank of Canada Experiment (Project Jasper) (Link).
- Government of Canada expanding Blockchain technology experiment with IPFS implementation (Link).
- RBC experiments with blockchain-based loyalty (Link).
- National Bank of Canada (NBC) and J.P. Morgan test blockchain technology with NBC debt issuance in the US Financial Markets (Link).
- CGI and National Bank of Canada pilot a blockchain guarantee and standby negotiation platform (Link).
- The Canada Border Services Agency Pilots IBM Maersk TradeLens Blockchain Solution (Link).
- Bank of Montreal launches a blockchain-based pilot for fixed-income transactions (Link).
- Government of Canada to pilot new blockchain-powered ‘digital identity’ prototype for air travel unveiled in Davos (Link).
- Air Canada to Integrate Blockchain Travel Distribution Solution (Link)
- RBC is experimenting with blockchain to help move payments between its US and Canadian banks (Link).
- SecureKey and IBM are working together to build a blockchain digital identity network with BMO, CIBC, Desjardins, National Bank of Canada, RBC, Scotiabank, Sunlife and TD (Link).
[Edit: removed a duplication; added the SecureKey pilot.]